Sunday 15 January 2012

Bursting at bedtime...

So, not for the first time on a Saturday night, I retired to bed at about 11:30pm, while Mistress R stayed up drinking wine and reading her book. When I got to bed I picked up the the home-made book on my bedside table, consisting of stories I had printed out from Literotica. The story I was reading last night is called 'Teased and Denied' by Big House Lover and you can read it 'here'. I read this for maybe half an hour and then turned out the light.
At around 1:30pm I heard Mistress R coming to bed and I turned over and and hugged her, running my hands over her back and down her ass and the backs of her thighs as my cock quickly got rock-solid hard against her stomach. It was perfect, blissful torture. I wanted her to touch it so fucking bad, but at the same time I knew that if she did it would be just seconds before I had to warn her off, I felt like I was going to explode!
We stayed like this for quite a while, my cock just throbbing away... as I fantasized that she had me lay on my back and told me that she would run her finger gently up and down my cock twenty times, and that if I really was as close as I claimed I would be able (and allowed) to cum. But no matter what happened, all she would do would be to gently stroke my cock twenty times with just one finger. So, if I didn't start to cum until the last cycle, then it would just have to be completely ruined...
As you can probably imagine, this just made me even harder, and I desperately wanted to slide down her body and taste her pussy, I would have willingly begged to worship her pussy and ass, even just to kiss them a while....
I was brought back to reality as she kissed me goodnight and turned over and I snuggled closer, spooning her with my impossibly hard cock pressed against her ass. This was even worse and I heard myself let out a small groan as I imagined my beautiful Mistress lying on her side while I held her ass cheeks open and tongued her puckered hole, my cock leaking precum as she continued to deny it stimulation...
Finally I realised that I had to pull away from her now or just the sensation of my cock pressed against her might just push me over the edge. I turned over and tried to go to sleep, fighting the urge to curl my fingers around my pulsing cock. I just about managed it although as I drifted off I felt my finger brush against it and was quite shocked at how hard it still felt.
I can't believe that I haven't touched my cock for five weeks now, it's getting harder and harder to resist, especially when Mistress R is making me ache so badly, just by being so fucking sexy. Damn, this would be so much easier if my wife was ugly, hahaha. Now that our Femdom session has been put back until next weekend, I really wonder if I am going to be able to last another week without caving in to temptation.
I'm also convinced that not touching my cock myself is making it much more intense when Mistress R decides to touch it. We're only on day 20 right now, but on Friday night she left me a quivering wreck and even commented to me yesterday how desperate I was... what I find completely awesome about that is that I know that a year ago, or maybe even less than that, she would have seen how desperate I was and finished me off, but not now...
Time and again I've read comments on blogs like that, where the woman starts out hesitant and unsure, having to fight against her natural urge to please her lover (in the accepted manner) and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that that feeling you get when you no longer have to worry that she's going to give in just because she can see how much you need... want it, is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
I'm also becoming more and more convinced that actually, for me, day twenty isn't nearly as big a deal as eighteen orgasms in nine months. Since we've had no breaks since we started, and no close groupings of orgasms to really put me back to square one, I am sure there is a definite cumulative effect. But either way I'm loving it, and hard as it is when my cock is throbbing and aching for orgasm, like almost all of you who have voted in my poll so far, despite the initial 'weirdness' and the whole getting your wife on board thing, I can think of almost nothing negative to say about my experience of male chastity so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment