Monday 16 January 2012

New poll is up...

Okay, so this weeks poll isn't connected to chastity (how many chastity related polls can you actually think of that I haven't already done?), instead this time I'm taking inspiration from Good Hubby's comments yesterday. So what I want to know is have you ever had a one night stand?
I haven't, but I don't honestly regret that. For as long as I can remember I was always looking for a girlfriend, not a fuck. I think perhaps I figured out even at an early age that I wanted to do it more than once (haha) so a girlfriend seemed the best option. Plus I think I also somehow must've known that a lot of girls won't let you eat pussy on a one-night stand...
Anyway, I'm reliably informed (by Mistress R) that one night stands aren't all they are cracked-up to be (well, what else is she gonna say, "They're great, you should try it sometime?" I think not), and I tend to believe that for me at least they wouldn't be. I don't know why but I've never been one for sowing oats, so to speak, and having committed to Mistress R at quite an early age I've never been remotely tempted to stray.
So all being well, I'll probably never have a one night stand. Perhaps if you have you'd like to share your experiences (good or bad) in the comments box below? After you've voted of course, in the usual place.

No comments:

Post a Comment