Saturday 1 June 2013

Just in the nick of time...

Last night I went on my stationary bike for the first time in ages, and got very hot! After that I couldn't face my dinner and was feeling a bit crap to be honest. But I was determined that Mistress R would cum, and after a couple of glasses of water and a bit of a sit down I felt a bit better.
Mistress R had a lovely orgasm on my tongue and then she teased my cock, but it really wasn't co-operating too well. I have noticed these cycles of late where my cock is rock hard first thing in the morning, every morning and then goes through a phase of not being hard at all and somewhat reluctant to play ball.
To be honest, although the teasing was lovely, I would have been quite happy to have just made Mistress cum, especially since she knew she was on the verge of her period (which arrived this morning).
So we set a new record of 14 orgasms for Mistress R in one month, but really this in itself is not that important, it's just a bit of fun. What I'm really happy about is that it shows that Mistress is getting her orgasms more regularly and that is what I really want.
I forgot to get Mistress R's towels out on Friday, she hasn't punished me yet, but I kinda hope she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment