Tuesday 11 June 2013

A very long, tiring day...

Yesterday was a long day, Mistress and I left about 9 in the morning and drove about 160 miles to the sea. We walked along the beach for nearly two hours then had lunch before driving to a place called Wells, which is a rather small place with a rather large cathedral. That's the second cathedral I've been in this week. Kinda odd for an atheist... but I can admire the aesthetics without buying into the faith thing.
We stopped off on the way home for tea and got home about 10pm. After showers and a drink I hit the sack and Mistress followed later. I vaguely remember spooning her, my cock throbbing hard as I gently explored her body with my hands. Finally she turned over and my cock ached to be touched but instead she kissed me goodnight and promised that I would get to eat her pussy today...

No comments:

Post a Comment