Saturday 15 June 2013

Aha, I found it...

When I did my graph I messed it up! My second longest stretch was indeed thirty five days and it was between November 13th 2011 and December 18th 2011. I entered it on the graph as five days not thirty five days, easy to see how that happened I guess. So, while this is only the third time I've got into the thirty day territory, it is not yet my second longest stint.
Our Femdom session is scheduled for next Sunday, if Mistress allows me to cum then that would still only be thirty eight days, which would be a new second longest record, but to set a new record I really need to go to the end of next week. I kinda hope it will go way beyond that... I want to really ache for my beautiful Mistress, but that is her decision to make of course.
I just hope that if she does decide to allow me to cum then it's either inside her or on her beautiful feet, sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment