Wednesday 19 June 2013

Like a long-bow being pulled taut...

Just had an email, asking me about my experience with the parachute...

Q: How hard did Mistress pull on the string/your balls?
A: Well, Mistress R was laying across me when she did it so I couldn't actually see her pulling the string at all, but I certainly felt it! It would have been interesting to see. I'm sure it moved a lot less than I imagine it, probably a few inches, where as in my head it was like a long bow being pulled taut! I can certainly say though, that it was more than I would have been able to pull it myself, if you know what I mean.

Q: Why did you say that you expected to be disappointed?
A: What I really meant was that it had been so long since we used it, I just thought that it couldn't live up to my memory of it. To be honest, I also expected to come away feeling like Mistress hadn't pushed me as far as I would have liked. That wasn't the case at all though, I'm not going to lie, it hurt. But I absolutely loved it. I don't know how Mistress did it really, but she could not have pitched it any better. Every time I was right on the edge of asking her to stop she would let go and stroke my cock. It was utter perfection. I think it's one of those things though, you need to be turned on to enjoy it, otherwise it would just hurt.

Q: How did your balls feel afterwards?
A: They didn't hurt at all, but there was a definite (really nice) 'stretched' feeling, which I could imagine would be easy to get addicted too. Possibly a bit like women say they feel after being penetrated. That lasted about 48 hours I would say... I hope I get to feel it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment