Friday 14 June 2013

29 days...

I could be wrong, but I think I am now into my second longest period of chastity ever. My longest period stretched a wonderful forty two days of course, but by my reckoning the next longest was 28 days, which has happened a few times. It seems I have never had a chastity period terminate in the thirties.
When I woke up this morning my cock was throbbing hard, and as I lay there I wondered if it was up to me what would I do. On the one hand, of course I want cum, but on the other... I really don't. I vaguely remember that around the thirty day mark it became harder to hold back when Mistress was riding me, indeed I seem to remember one night when I couldn't even bear being touched for fear of going off.
But I also remember that phase passed... and how that throbbing ache became so damned enjoyable.
This time is a little different of course because I've had a couple of ruined orgasms, but they don't seem to have made any difference at all.
In all honesty I would be quite happy for Mistress to keep ruining me indefinitely, because although I know that I am probably going to have a massive orgasm one day in the not too distant future, I am really not looking forward to being back at the bottom of the hill.
Looking back on it this last week has been a bit light on the sex front. Mistress has barely touched my cock since she ruined my orgasm last Sunday. Tuesday I made Mistress cum but declined any teasing because we were both so tired and the only action since then was a minute or so of self pleasuring under Mistress's instruction on Wednesday night.
At least we have done most of the things we wanted to do this week now, no more long trips in the car thankfully. Hopefully we will get down to some of the more interesting items on our to do list! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment