Monday 17 June 2013

A great post...

Just read a great post on Thumper's blog (HERE) which I'm quite sure you guys all read anyway. If you don't then you should, and in particular this post, because it pretty much hits the nail on the head. In fact if anything it makes me rather glad I'm not locked up in a chastity device, I think if you are then the hassle of taking it off surely means that you get less teasing, and I do NOT want that at all!

It's the absolute dichotomy of it all, isn't it. On the hand you want to be frustrated and almost neglected... but to make that work you need the acknowledgement too. It's like, I know I've mentioned this before - not recently mind you, but there's a chastity story out there on the interwebz that I've come across several times, and it's not really the kind of story you might read for 'relief', if you know what I mean. It actually reads more like the experiences of someone who has genuinely tried to interest his wife in the whole chastity thing, but she just couldn't or wouldn't get it.
The most memorable part was where the couple were arguing about it and the wife said, if you want to be locked up and denied, can't you just lock yourself up and pretend that I'm making you do it?
While I can see her point, it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding about the massive importance of the psychological element of denial. Okay so I'm not locked up and there's physically nothing stopping me from jerking off, even with my balls 32 days full. The only reason I don't is because I want Mistress to be in control, I want her to decide when I get to cum and if I really, really couldn't take it any more I still wouldn't make that decision myself without consulting her because there's no way I could hide it and make like nothing had happened, and I wouldn't want to either.
This is one thing actually I read recently (it might even have been on Thumper's blog actually) about why a chastity device is essential... naturally I disagree, because to my mind this is all about trust. Mistress trusts me not to make myself cum behind her back. If I break that trust then any future chastity would be rendered pointless without a device (and that's not going to happen).
So, apart from the fact that... actually I like being denied and I'm still wanting it to go on longer (albeit I haven't been denied the massive lengths of time that some people have) not only would Mistress be disappointed and very probably rightly upset with me for 'cheating' on our agreement, it would also throw this whole shadow of doubt over any future chastity, because how could she ever trust me again, honestly?
I'm wavering from the point here though (as usual) which is that for chastity to really 'work' the guy must feel that his 'suffering' is not without purpose. I could spend the next hour going around in circles trying to explain exactly what I'm trying to say here, but it would be much quicker and easier to just quote the last sentence of Thumper's post, because that pretty much sums it up perfectly.

never want Belle to feel sorry for me when I’m like this. I never want her to apologize. I never want her to feel guilty. All I want is for her to tell me she knows what I’m going through and that I’ll keep going through it until such time that she decides she needs it to end. For her to tell me that I’m utterly powerless in this. How my needs are utterly beneath hers. And then I can tell her back how utterly in love I am with her and thank her and let it all burn away at me from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment