Monday 10 June 2013

Questions from Eric M...

Eric M said: This sounds like an amazing time that the two of you shared. Everything about the experience is every subs dream. She did not leave anything out. The ruined Orgasm, continual edging, riding you, allowing you to worship her ass, and making you lick her finger clean, as well as cleaning up your own cum. It all sounds like a subs dream, of which you were allowed to experience in one day!
I have a few questions for you. Even though this orgasm was ruined, will this start your denial period over, or are you still working towards your 42 day record? If so, in hind sight, do you wish she would have left it alone? You mentioned that your Mistress is becoming more comfortable in her dominance over you and being mean, at what point do you feel that the process of that began, and what do you feel allowed that to happen?
Lastly, you talked about Mistress r teasing you with her mouth, Is that something that she regularly does? Does she enjoy sucking cock in general? The reason i ask is because Miss Jessica will never suck my cock, even as a tease, granted even in our vanilla days it was rare, but now, she wont even consider sucking my little dick, it is not even an option! I was wondering what your take on that was.


Hi Eric, thank you for your questions. Since I definitely did not have anything even remotely close to a  full and satisfying orgasm I would say it was fair to keep counting, so that's.... 25 days now, nearly 26. 
Mistress is becoming more comfortable with being mean, but it is a slow and ongoing process... when did that process begin? I suppose the first time she teased me without allowing me to cum. But that was low level. Although I get frustrated sometimes if I were to create an imaginary graph I'm sure it would be quite obvious that Mistress's comfort level with being mean to me has increased in recent months. After all, over the last few months she has finally accepted ruining my orgasms (which she was totally against for a long time) and slapping my balls has become a regular feature of my teasing.
As for what allowed that to happen, I would say... a lot of patience and reassurance. So the first times she would slap my balls I made sure that she knew I liked it, that I was grateful to her for indulging my fantasy and that I wanted it harder without making her feeling pressurised to rush into doing it. So Mistress has gradually increased the intensity at a rate that she feels comfortable with, to the point that now she will give them a reasonably hard slap without too much of a second thought.
Mistress R has always sucked my cock a fair amount... probably more so since we started chastity. I guess that follows since we don't have as much penetrative sex any more. I think she does enjoy sucking my cock, and who wouldn't (hahahahaha)... I can see why maybe people think she 'shouldn't' since she is the dominant one in the bedroom... but we are not really in what I would call a 'Femdom' relationship so much, as a chastity relationship which sometimes includes Femdom. 
Actually I would suggest that our relationship is defined more by my submissiveness, than  Mistress R's dominance. In that I behave more submissively than a 'normal' guy, but Mistress doesn't really act much more 'dominantly' (day to day) than a normal woman. For instance, I will offer to worship her feet rather than her telling me to do it. I am, I suppose, working towards her having the confidence to behave as dominantly as I am behaving submissively... that would be wonderful!

Eric's blog is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment