Sunday 16 June 2013

Parachute deployed (at last)....

Way before I started this blog, Mistress and I bought a new bed. Our old bed was a nightmare, it was big and had iron bits sticking out everywhere, which were great for tying things to but a killer when you accidentally walked into them... talk about bruises! Anyway, just after our new bed was delivered we had a little session where we tried out attaching stuff to the new bed, like the restraints and also our parachute.
Now this parachute we've had at least ten years I reckon, probably more... and it ain't had a lot of use. I can't find any mention of it on my blog and believe me if we'd have used it then I would definitely have written about it. So, it's safe to say it's been at least two years. In any case, I know the last time we used it was when we'd just had our new bed delivered.

Not ours, but very similar

I remember that session even now, I loved the feeling of my balls being pulled by the string attached to the bed frame, I can't believe it's so long since I felt that. Well today I finally got to feel it again.
First though (as it should be) I was allowed to worship Mistress's gorgeous, freshly trimmed pussy. I love it when she trims it really short, it looks beautiful. I would love her to shave it of course, but I can understand why she doesn't want to.
Mistress's pussy looked, smelled and tasted even more glorious than usual today, I didn't think that was even possible, and she came so hard too... I was so, so happy feeling her bucking against my tongue, absolute bliss!
Then it was my turn. I don't think there's any way Mistress could fit that parachute on to me, it's tricky enough doing it myself (and making sure there's no ball skin trapped anywhere it shouldn't be - ouch!). So once I had fitted it I showed Mistress how the string attached reached down to the string attached to the bed and how the fast release clip attached it to the ring. Then I lay back on the bed and moved back until the string was taut.
I remember from last time how after a little while you get used to the pull and you have to move back a little bit more to get it just right. As soon as I was ready Mistress started stroking my cock until it was hard and then started to suck me while I squeezed her fantastic ass. It felt absolutely amazing having my balls pulled down as she was sucking me and soon she started stroking my cock hard and it felt so intense with my balls being pulled on every stroke. 
Mistress then started to pull on the string as she sucked and stroked which caused the pull to become even more intense and that was something else entirely. Wow... so intense, almost painful, but I loved every single second of it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. 
Mistress continued jerking me hard and pulling the string for a while and I can't believe I didn't have to stop her, such intensity with my balls as full as they are... incredibly hot.
Finally she gave my cock a few hearty slaps and my balls one very gentle one (I think the parachute got in the way maybe) and then she told me to take it off. I asked her if she wanted to try something else (since I thought we were going to try several things), but she said no and so that was the end of that.
Mistress said that maybe we could try using the stuff that we haven't been using in our Femdom sessions during my normal teasing. I really hope this happens because I would really love it, along with the parachute, the butt plug and strap-on would be my top choices, but I guess we'll see...
I kissed Mistress R's pussy a couple of times after we got out of bed, I couldn't help noticing how wet she was, I think she really enjoyed pulling on my balls, and she tasted so damn good too. I just wish I could have gone down on her all over again. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment