Wednesday 19 June 2013

Just me and thirty women...

Last night I did something quite stressful. I left the house and walked for about ten minutes to the local village hall, and walked into a room full of women...
Sadly it's not nearly as exciting as it might sound. It was my first night at a slimming club and hopefully over the coming months I will be disappearing before Mistress R's very eyes.
I haven't been to a slimming club for many years, and certainly not on my own. Last time Mistress R came with me, but unlike me she takes good care of herself now and certainly doesn't need to go.
So I had to go it alone. And after the initial shock it wasn't too bad.
Actually the worst thing was getting weighed, I knew how much I weighed, but there was a four pound disparity between my scales and their's plus another four pounds of clothing and shoes, which made my starting weight even more horrendous than I thought.
I guess the actual number isn't important, it's what I lose that counts.
I feel confident that I am in the right place mentally to achieve what I want to do and I also think that maybe the changes in Mistress R and I's relationship in recent times will be a great help in me reaching my goals. I think my desire to please my beautiful Mistress can only help and perhaps certain behavioural changes that have been made (like resisting touching my cock) will assist me in making the right choices for my health and appearance in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment