Sunday 16 June 2013

Foot worship...

Late last night, actually early this morning... about 1:30am in fact, I was about to go to bed. I came downstairs to say goodnight to Mistress R when I noticed that her feet were bare. Without saying a word I sank to my knees and spent the next twenty minutes worshipping her beautiful feet. I loved every second of it and so did she (in fact she commented this morning on how lovely it was).
It was hard to get to sleep after that so I read a bit (THIS IS WHAT I READ) and then when Mistress R came to bed at 2:30 I spooned her and kissed her back for a while. As you can imagine, after kissing her feet for twenty minutes and reading that story and then spooning my beautiful Mistress, my cock was achingly hard.
Thirty one days today... will I make it to thirty two? I think I probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment