Friday 7 June 2013

Morning wood...

I woke up throbbing this morning, it's twenty two days since my last proper orgasm and there was a drop of pre-cum on the tip of my cock. I woke up to see my beautiful Mistress still fast asleep and I imagined kissing her awake and then sliding down her warm, smooth body and burying my head between her legs.
Sadly I had to get up and go to work, while Mistress got to lie in...at least I know that I'll be getting to taste her beautiful pussy later on tonight, and then we'll both be on holiday for a week.
My balls feel huge right now, I'd love to be allowed to cum, but at the same time I want to hold on to this wonderful feeling of denial. It's a good thing Mistress decides when I get to cum, if it was up to me I would be finding it extremely hard to resist right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment