Saturday 15 June 2013

Some comments...

Mistress Marie said: Wasn't there one stretch where you were denied 35 days even??? I thought I remembered one like that. Cause I remember thinking it was 5 weeks even. Then I think the 42 came after that. I could be imagining it though.

Well, yeah I did too... I think maybe I need to check my figures, I was working off the graph I made in April, this one...

Harry Haversackers said: You need a mantra to repeat, Rob, over and over again. Something like: "Horny is good. Horny is good. I need to remain horny...."
I'm sure you've seen me mention it before. At one point, you'll realize that the constant arousal from denial is better than the ever so brief flash of pleasure of an orgasm...

Yes I'm sure you're right Harry, although I do still want to relive the time where I was allowed to masturbate over Mistress R's beautiful feet... like I said, I just wish there was a way of coming properly without ending up back at square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment