Friday 7 June 2013

Mistress R = stunning...

Last night Mistress and I went out for a drink, Mistress wore a new dress that she'd bought the day before, black leggings and her slutty shoes. She looked absolutely stunning. She'd shown me the dress the day before, it was very fitted around her waist and I couldn't believe how slender she looked in it. Mistress works out pretty much every day and recently she keeps complaining about how nothing fits her any more (as in too big!).
Although I'm proud of her, and proud to have someone so gorgeous as my wife, I do find it a little hard to relax around her when she's looking so astonishingly hot. I mean she was easily the hottest looking woman in the pub last night and being as I'm still rather overweight... well I'm sure you can guess the rest, I've probably spewed it all onto my blog several times before, probably the last time Mistress wore her slutty shoes.
Sadly, although I got to put them on for her before we went out, there was no foot worship on our return. To be fair it was a bit chilly when we got home and I think Mistress wanted to get some socks on, but even so.... sigh. At least tonight I will get to lick her beautiful pussy again and hopefully next week I will be taking some sexy photographs of Mistress R to add to our collection. :)
I may be resurrecting my weight loss blog soon, since I am joining a group in the next couple of weeks, something I haven't done in about fifteen years! I've always resisted doing this again, but I think it needs to be done. I'm 43 and about five stone over weight, Mistress R is smoking hot... is it any wonder I am a bundle of insecurities?
As much as I get a little frustrated sometimes about the pace of progress in our relationship, the fact is I don't really deserve it. I know Mistress loves me, but she deserves better. If we were two singletons I wouldn't even ask her out, she is so far out of my league right now. But this is good, because this is fixable. This is a great incentive to lose the weight for good.
When we met we were a lot more evenly matched and I want that again, I don't want to lose just enough weight to put my worries to bed, if I was completely honest I would rather MR was the one who was nervous. That's going to be a TALL order mind you, because she's gorgeous. Still, gotta aim high I suppose. If only I'd kept up my ridiculous regime of sit-ups from when I was 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment