Wednesday 5 June 2013

Late night stroking and foot worship...

Last night Mistress R and I went to see a show, actually Mistress R was chosen to go up on stage to be part of the show... She was shaking like a leaf, bless her!
Anyway, when we came home we were both too wired to go to bed so we stayed up a while. It was quite warm and Mistress had changed into her dressing gown, so her gorgeous legs and feet were on display.
In an ideal world Mistress would have told me to kiss her feet, or even just clicked her fingers and pointed to them, that would have been so unbelievably hot. Failing that there was always the bell...but deep down I knew the likelihood of that happening was really, really slight. I'm beginning to accept that if I want things to happen then I'm going to have to make them happen. So I did.
I got down on my knees in front of her and began kissing down from her knees to her feet. Mistress seemed to be enjoying herself, and my cock was getting very hard in my jeans. I think Mistress realised how turned on I was and started pressing her right foot against my crotch as I continued kissing her other leg.
I asked if I could please touch my cock and she said yes. I wasn't sure if that meant I could take it out or not, so I stroked it firmly through my jeans for a little while and then asked if I could touch it properly.
Again Mistress granted permission and as I undid my jeans she told me that I could stroke myself for one minute.
My cock was aching and as I stroked it I stared at her gorgeous feet, I would have done just about anything to have been allowed to cum over them and lick them clean.
Not being allowed to beg for release I had to make do with telling her that I wished I could cum on her feet. Mistress smiled but said nothing, then she counted down the last few seconds of my minute and then told me to stop. I obeyed immediately and Mistress told me to go and make the tea (the kettle had boiled while I was kissing her legs).
After that we just watched TV for a while and then went to bed.
Mistress R's period has gone now so tonight I will be licking her beautiful pussy and hopefully making her cum really, really hard.I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment