Sunday 30 June 2013

Downtime and a good result...

This weekend has been good, albeit Mistress has been on her period so there really hasn't been a whole lot going on save for about two minutes of teasing late last night. But that aside we've caught up on TV that we've had recorded, I've chopped down some more bushes and we had some friends over for a nice evening last night. I've also tried making the Slimming World chips for the first time and am pretty impressed (especially since they are Syn free!!!).
Mistress is hoping that normality will return tomorrow and I will be able to give her her first orgasm of July. I hope so. I miss going down on Mistress on the off days, even though it's only been a few days it feels soooo long, I constantly want to make Mistress cum, hell I want to make her cum thirty seconds after she has cum!
The last three months have been pretty successful in that regard, being the top three months ever as far as Mistress's orgasm count goes. Will have to make sure to keep that going this coming month. Can't believe that June was so good, it actually seemed kinda quiet but we still managed twelve orgasms, that's one every 2.5 days... and equalled the previous record set in December 2011.
:)

We're now coming up to the end of the first full month since I made the major changes to the blog, re-importing all the captions and doing the redesign and it seems my decision has been vindicated, June was the second busiest month on my blog ever with about 64,000 page views. I seriously cannot believe how many hits my captions get, I mean I thought it would tail off without any new ones but the hits just keep piling up. It's pretty amazing. Thanks for all your continued interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment