Wednesday 19 June 2013

An interesting evening...

Earlier today Mistress told me she was working on some kind of reward programme to give me some extra incentives to lose weight. I was wondering what these might be and assumed they would be rewards for every half stone or something. However, after dinner Mistress explained to me that she wants me to lose weight regularly and consistently and we discussed the best way to encourage that. So, while this is not set in stone just yet (since we are having a few days consultation period on it) the basic idea is this:

Every week that I lose NEW* weight I am allowed to choose one piece of equipment to be used in the next teasing session, or I can choose one activity to take place in the next teasing session, or I can choose Mistress R's state of nakedness in the next teasing session (in other words, I can get her to take that damn bra off!).
There are some restrictions however, particularly on the second option. I cannot choose to be edged or ask for either a ruined or full orgasm. I also obviously can't ask for penetration. Mistress was going to allow me to ask to be edged, but I pointed out that this was dangerous as it could easily lead to a ruined orgasm, so it was decided that this was not acceptable. On the plus side I am allowed to ask to worship Mistress's gorgeous ass.
The other thing is that Mistress still gets to choose how long this goes on and in the case of me selecting a piece of equipment she gets to decide how it is used, if there is more than one possible use. For example, if I was to select the strap-on she could just make me suck it. But if I ask to be penetrated, she might use the strap-on or she might just use a dildo, or... in her own words, she might just choose the largest thing she can find! Like that glass dildo she never uses because it's too big for example. The one with the nobbly bits all over it... fuck!
It was quite interesting to hear her talk about this subject actually, on the one hand she was concerned that giving me too much input would take away from her 'power' and then once we'd ironed that out she was quite adamant about not letting me decide certain other aspects. That was really nice to hear actually. She also said she might consider letting me penetrate her when I achieve major milestones.
I did point out that there were some instances where I might want something to be used in a specific way (for example: clothes pegs on my nipples) and she agreed that that was acceptable, but for the most part I choose the toy she chooses how to use it. Oh and she also stipulated that I have to tell her on Tuesday night when I get home, I'm guessing this is so that she can think about how she can use my choice to her best advantage.
I will have to choose wisely, since I can well imagine Mistress R being devious in this situation. If I decide I wish her to remove her bra is she actually then going to tease me with her back to me, cos if so that's just a waste of a wish isn't it? Mistress often spends my teasing time with her back to me, since she usually leans over my chest to suck, slap and stroke my cock. That's exactly what she was doing earlier tonight as it happens.

*NEW weight means, say I started at 250lbs and lost five pounds in week 1, then I would have to get to 244 to get my next wish. If I put three back on I would have to lose four to be losing 'new' weight and get my reward again.

It was very warm here today and I could feel my forehead getting damp as I licked my Mistress's beautiful pussy. Again she struggled to cum a bit, but when she did it was pretty violent. So that was good! I was really overheated after that and it took a few minutes for Mistress to get me hard, but once she did it was nice and solid. She pumped me hard, slapped my cock, sucked me and did all the other wonderful things she usually does, before leaving me hanging yet again.
As she kissed me, her hand hovering somewhere near my throbbing hard cock, I begged her not to stop. But she just smiled and said 'That's all for today'. I kissed her hard and held her close and she pressed herself over and over against my aching cock, almost like we were fucking. It was maddening, but so hot at the same time. And when we finally separated Mistress commented about the way my cock was still pulsing and bouncing in the air, desperate for a little more attention.

Mistress read my blog earlier and it was interesting to see her reactions to different things, she seems really inspired to try new things since she saw how well the parachute worked out and she also raised an eyebrow when she read 'I'm Her's' comment about wishing his wife would have him lay between her legs and not give him permission to lick her. Incidentally, Mistress confirmed that she didn't have to pull the string very far to create the dramatic pull on my balls, so there you go.

I must say, every day I am becoming more and more convinced that we are making real progress here. Mistress is really becoming more confident about her role and when we talk about things she's quite firm about things which are (and should be) her decision and not mine. This in turn is having a very positive effect on my motivation to sort my weight out. The incentives I discussed earlier are a great bonus, but her general demeanour is an even greater motivator, sometimes I wish I could just fast forward time a couple of years to see how far she would have come in that time, sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment