Thursday 20 June 2013

Thursday round-up...

Until I cum (whenever that may be), each orgasm that Mistress enjoys on my tongue adds to her record, so after tonight she's had sixteen since I last had one. Isn't that wonderful? I love it.
After I made Mistress cum she teased my cock good and proper, and left me throbbing hard once again. For once Mistress took off that damn bra and I got to caress her beautiful breasts as she rode my aching cock and suck on her nipples as she leant over me. It was fantastic, and her pussy was so wet and silky after she'd cum too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
As soon as she dismounted Mistress grabbed my cock and pumped it hard, then made me lick her juices off her hand before slapping my cock and balls about. As I lay there I told her I love it when she's mean to me, that she should never doubt it, that I want her to be evil. She then started teasing my cock just using her long fingernails, it was very intense, but I loved it anyway.

I passed on a message from our good friend Mistress Marie today, she suggested that Mistress R should ruin my orgasm on Sunday and then make me wait a properly long time. Mistress just said, 'I've got a long way to go to be as evil as her...'. Well that may be so... but like I told her, it's a long road but it's getting closer all the time.

Some more discussion about our little arrangement, I told Mistress that I had an idea for her since she wanted to have some 'treats' planned for me for when I hit major weight loss goals. I couldn't tell her what my idea was since she was in work, and when I got home she asked me what it was (god knows what she was anticipating). I said, 'It's... well it's a pretty bog standard male fantasy I think'...
'I'm not taking it up the arse so don't even bother asking,' she said.
'No... it's not that, it's... I'd like to watch you make yourself cum, because I've never, ever seen you do that.'
Mistress looked rather surprised, and then said. 'Okay, but I don't know if it will work... having you watching me might put me off.'
I suggested that maybe I could be out of her line of sight and she said that she was open to the idea.
:)

Oh and she read Harry's comment earlier about whipping me for not losing weight, that got a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment