Wednesday 12 June 2013

Tired...

Quite a day today... five hours of driving, four hours looking round gardens and a stately home. No time for sex of any description. Mistress R and I are whacked and off to bed in a minute, it's not even eleven... two Jack Daniels' should see me to sleep pretty quick.
Another packed day tomorrow, well morning at least... off to find Mistress R a 20th wedding anniversary present. A bit premature perhaps, but it may need altering or something. We'll see.
Twenty years... who would have thought this far down the track we'd be having better sex than ever?
If I knew then what I know now, I'd have been in chastity for almost half my life!
Unbelievable.
I saw a horse get an erection today, it was fucking monstrous!
Made me feel quite inadequate I can tell you.
Hahahahahaha.
Then again a bloody great shire horse with a six inch cock would look pretty stupid too.

No comments:

Post a Comment