Tuesday 25 June 2013

Femdom Session 23rd June 2013...

So, usually I write my Femdom session reports straight afterwards, or at least on the same day or maybe the day after. Unfortunately that has not been possible this time and to be honest the fine detail of what was said and done is kind of gone, which is a shame because that's the stuff that makes this worth reading. The long and short of it is that Mistress came and I didn't, which I guess you've probably already worked out from the orgasm counter...
It was really good and everything, much better than last month I thought, but without the fine details I don't see the point in writing too much because it's just going to read a bit flat. Perhaps I can at least give you some of the highlights:

While I was kissing Mistress's beautiful feet she started teasing me about what my major weight loss milestone rewards might be. The best one was when she said that maybe, she would stand and bend over the bed and have me lick her asshole from behind and then allow me to jerk off all over her ass while she held her cheeks apart, of course I'd have to lick all my cum off her ass afterwards!

Mistress pushed a dildo into my ass and then had me kneel back on it, then she allowed me to lick her ass for a few seconds while she stood on the bed, bent over in front of me. That was great!

Mistress was finally going to use the strap-on on me, but it's had it and the dildo part kept falling off while she was trying to put it on. I was most surprised to feel her shove the dildo into my ass and give me a good fucking with it. The sensation was so unbelievably intense, I was seriously worried that I was going to cum all over the sheet, but somehow I managed to hold off. We are now considering buying some RodeoH pants for Mistress R because she hates all the straps and stuff. I say if it means I get buttfucked more often - we should definitely buy them!

Anyone from RodeoH want to send me a free sample??

Obviously I got punished for my touching transgression, eleven strokes with the whip followed by ten very stingy paddle slaps. I did not enjoy this part very much, but I deserved it.

Mistress had a lovely orgasm and the sheet was drenched in pussy juice, I was in heaven licking all that up, and Mistress was covered in it too. Mistress stood on the bed and had me lick every drop off of her (yummy!) even pointing out where it was dripping down her calves. It was awesome.

Mistress briefly used the cock whip on my inner thighs, which I really liked a lot, hoping for more of that in the future, and maybe with the crop too.

At the end Mistress stood over me and stroked my cock while teasing me with her ass, but she did not let me cum. I think she wanted to but she was mindful of my record. But see that's not the point. I want her to let me cum when it pleases her, so in future I will not be discussing records on my blog until after they are set.

After the session Mistress was a little on edge, partly because the strap-on was a bit of a disaster (in her eyes, since she'd been planning to use it) and perhaps because she wanted to let me cum but felt that she couldn't. I do feel bad about this, I have been banging on about my record quite a bit lately, so I can see why she would feel reluctant to call a halt.
To be honest, I'm not so sure that I actually want to keep setting longer and longer records, I think I would be quite happy to cum once or twice a month as it pleased Mistress. I think I get off much more on her being in control, deciding when I get to be inside her etc etc, than I do on setting records. I think maybe I'd prefer to concentrate a little more on the Femdom side in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment