Thursday 20 June 2013

Thirty five days...

So today I have equalled my second longest period of chastity... I need another eight days without cumming to break my record of forty two days. As Mistress said, our Femdom session is on Sunday, and that is often a time when Mistress wants to make me cum whether I want to or not. She has traditionally felt more comfortable having me lick my cum and swallow it during the sessions, although recently she has started to do that more on normal days too... which is great!
I must say, the last few days I have really felt like I am getting right into the zone. I remember last time I got to this point it was quite difficult, but ultimately felt so good being so horny all the time. I really do love it and while my balls are aching to cum, at the same time I'm dreading that post orgasm slump. I'm just glad it's not my decision, my body aches for release but at the same time craves another week or two or three. Sometimes this lifestyle is so wonderfully difficult...

No comments:

Post a Comment