Saturday 8 June 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Journey into Chastity trilogy...

So I finally finished all three books in the Journey Into Chastity trilogy and on the whole I was very impressed. The third book contains a very unpleasant scene (to my thinking) which I could have done without, but leaving that aside all three of the books were superbly written, with a rare quality of writing for this genre.
Since I wrote about his book, Stanley has contacted me and I am now the proud owner of a proper paperback copy of the trilogy, which I will definitely read again in the future and also another book written under a different name which is actually a Male Dom / Fem Sub novel. Needless to say I will be posting about that in the future, in the meantime you can view Stanley's Pink Flamingo web page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment