Thursday 27 June 2013

My reward...

Tonight was my first 'weigh-in' related treat and it was absolutely wonderful. You may remember that I lost four pounds this week which means that I got to chose a toy from our drawer for Mistress to utilise in our next teasing session. To Mistress's great surprise I chose her glass dildo. I think there were several reasons for this... for one thing, I thought it would be interesting to pick something that she wasn't expecting, I also genuinely wanted to watch her using the dildo on herself because most of the time in our Femdom sessions when she is using it I am not allowed to watch and have to keep my eyes down while I am worshipping her beautiful feet.
I also wanted to take the opportunity to get Mistress to use the dildo out of session, in the hope that she would use it more often and hopefully of her own volition. Watching Mistress pushing the dildo into her pussy is very hot and I do love licking it clean afterwards. As I told her the other day, one thing I would love to see (and have never seen) is her masturbating and making herself cum, I have occasionally seen her using the dildo on herself during our Femdom sessions, but I would love to see it more often and I would love her to feel relaxed about using it.
As we discussed after our play tonight I think this little game will be a really good way of us getting used to using sex toys outside of our Femdom sessions, because we almost never have. It seems a shame when we have so much stuff and so little time to use it. Using the parachute the other day was a revelation, and I think it surprised Mistress how effective it was and how great it was to use it in a normal every day situation rather than only saving it for that once a month session.
I'm hoping that by actually using these things they will become less 'scary' and that in a few months she will think nothing of grabbing the cock whip or her glass dildo or some other item from the drawer, which will tie in rather nicely with my aim to pump up the Femdom side of our relationship a bit.
:)
Anyway, so tonight we started out kissing with me kneeling between Mistress's legs while she stroked my cock a while. She pushed me back and I thought she was going to have me go down on her but then she reached for the glass dildo and offered it to my mouth so that I could get it wet for her. Then she slowly pushed it into her tight pussy. My cock was bobbing about as I watched and after a short time she grabbed my cock and started stroking it again as she fucked herself with the dildo. She had me clean the dildo off and then started the whole thing over again. I loved watching her use the dildo on herself, I have always thought there was nothing sexier than a woman enjoying herself that way. It was beautiful to watch.
She allowed her head to tilt back as she rubbed her clit with the wet dildo and let out a little sigh, that was incredibly hot, as much as I wanted to lick her pussy I would have loved to have watch her bring herself to orgasm.
But after cleaning her dildo off one more time she told me it was time for me to worship her beautiful pussy. I willingly sank down between her legs and tasted her properly at last. She tasted wonderful and after a little while she had a really nice orgasm. I didn't expect her to use the dildo any more, but I was in for a treat. She grabbed the dildo again and slid it inside her wet pussy, coating it with her juices and then offering it to me to clean once again. Yummy.
Then she had me kneel up between her legs again and she stroked my cock a little more before she told me to lay down on my back. She stood over me and started stroking my cock as I reached up and gently pushed her ass cheeks apart to expose her gorgeous asshole. She reached back and pushed the dildo into her pussy again before offering it to my mouth to clean, she did this several times actually stroking me quite fast as she did it. I have to say I absolutely loved watching the glass dildo sliding in and out of her pussy, especially in that position.
After a few minutes of this she discarded the dildo and knelt beside me, still stroking my cock hard and fast. She looked so gorgeous, I just wanted her to mount my face and let me lick her pussy again. But she had other ideas.
She stroked me until I had to warn her that I was getting close, but she didn't stop. I warned her again that I was getting really close and she told me that I had permission to cum. About two seconds later I saw a huge glob of cum fly right past my left shoulder as Mistress pumped my cock dry. When I finished she had me lick her fingers clean and then scooped up some more cum from my cock and fed it to me.
I was surprised she allowed me to cum actually, I was convinced that she would wait until tomorrow or the weekend. But I'm glad she did because that means she allowed me to cum when she wanted it to happen, either that or she thought I'd already broken my record... I'm not sure. But I told her the other day that what she wants is what matters, not any records, so I'm hoping that's what it was. For the record, I equalled my record of forty two days.
I'm not in the slightest disappointed about that, I would have loved to have cum on Mistress's beautiful feet, in fact there's lots of things I would have traded for setting a new record. It really isn't that important to me any more somehow. In fact I actually think I would have cum harder last week than I did this week, because I was hornier last week than this, I think I reached the top of the hill and went over it a bit.
Mistress and I have discussed this and so I probably won't be going much over thirty five days in future, albeit if she decides she wants to push me again then she absolutely has carte-blanche to do that. My orgasms remain completely under her control.
So, a very successful evening all round then and I will definitely be encouraging more dildo use outside of our Femdom sessions in future, I might even chose it again in two weeks time when it becomes eligible for selection again. But I would absolutely love it if I didn't need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment