Saturday 15 June 2013

So damned good...

Our week off is drawing to a close and we've done a lot of cool things, we've been to St Paul's Cathedral, we've been to a stately home, we've been to the seaside and we've been to look at rings for Mistress R' and I's 20th wedding anniversary. But easily the best moment of this holiday came this morning when I made Mistress R cum for the first time since Tuesday. That's the longest we've gone for ages without there being a good reason and it felt like forever. Mistress's pussy tasted so good and she liked the story that I wrote for her too!
Afterwards Mistress teased, slapped and sucked my cock for a good while. She pumped it pretty hard too but I never got to the edge, although I did notice a goodly drip of pre-cum on the tip of my cock when I got out of bed. That was quite surprising considering today is the thirty days since my last full orgasm. It felt fantastic and afterwards I held her tight and kissed her so good. That was a long six days, I can tell you, and it'll be a cold day in Hell before I pass up my teasing again in a hurry!


Since we've been rushing about all week, Mistress and I have been taking it easy today, we've just finished a couple of Blue Hawaiian's (1 part cream, 1 part coconut rum, 1 part blue curacao, 2 parts pineapple juice over lots of crushed ice)  while catching up on season eight of 'The Batchelorette' on the internet. The weather is crazy here today, one minute it's hot, the next it's raining cats and dogs. Just one more day of holiday left and I made Mistress promise me that I would be allowed to worship her gorgeous pussy tomorrow. She seemed quite keen, maybe I'll write her another story tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment