Sunday 9 June 2013

Pillow punching...

No, it's not some new perversion that you haven't heard of (though I guess it could be, maybe we should have a prize for the best suggestion of what it could entail?), I'm talking about literally punching the pillow...
Yesterday Mistress R and I were in London, we went to St Paul's Cathedral and the London Museum and then finished the day with a short trip on the river and a couple of scoops each of lovely ice cream in the Haagen Dazs cafe (making the most of it while I still can...). We were pretty tired when we got home and this morning we both slept in pretty late.
I woke up first, and turned over to see Mistress sleeping peacefully with her back to me. My cock was pretty hard, I love that my morning wood has returned, it doesn't feel right to wake up soft. I think it puts a man at ease to wake up hard, it does me anyway.
I dozed a while as I fought the temptation to stroke it. Twenty four days without a proper orgasm so far, who knows how many more to go before I am finally allowed to erupt? My cock seemed to be getting harder and harder, it felt like I could actually cum just from flexing the muscle... it was so hard not to touch it, but I knew I'd regret it if I did. I'm not talking about the paddle, I just hate letting my Mistress down that way.
Mistress had turned over now and was facing me, as I dozed I looked at her until my cock was painfully hard, I had to get out of bed soon or I was going to just self-combust. I rolled onto my back, only partly covered by the sheets, I could see the tip of my cock straining, but it seemed to fade after a few moments, perhaps laying on my back the blood was finding it harder to fill me and I subsided to merely 'normal' hardness.
Mistress woke up and I felt her hand stroking my chest and down to my stomach. I screamed inside my head for her to 'please touch my cock', but her hand moved away for a moment, then it was back and she slowly inched closer to my swollen cock. I moved my hips upwards and gave a little groan, anything that I could do to make her realise how badly I needed her touch.
She slid closer and then she was stroking me between two fingers, it was so amazing... and so rare to be touched in the morning, when I am always at my hardest and horniest. Most mornings Mistress gets up way before me and she is always in a rush, the most I can usually hope for is a kiss goodbye, physical contact is a genuine rarity.
She stroked a little firmer, I was loving it so much... the phone started to ring.
Mistress let go of my cock and got out of bed to answer the phone, I sighed in utter frustration (and not the good kind either!), then I heard her say my father's name and I knew I was now going to have to get up and talk to him for half an hour about the caravanning holiday he and my mother had just returned from. I punched the pillow and swore several fucking times.

A couple of hours later I returned from doing the weekly shopping to find Mistress in her workout gear, she looked as sexy as ever and I could have willingly pulled those cute little shorts down and licked her gorgeous pussy for the rest of the day. She kissed me and hugged me close as I slid my hands into the back of her shorts and squeezed her wonderful ass.
"You were so cute earlier," she said. "Stomping around.... it was so funny because you are never normally like that."
At least one of us had been amused by the situation.
"Still it could have been worse, at least you weren't going down on me. And now we won't have to worry about them ringing later when you are..."
Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.
At least we are on holiday this week so maybe I will get some morning attention, at least on the days we are not rushing off to the sea or somewhere else first thing in the morning. Let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment