Thursday 20 June 2013

Another hot post to read and some fine print...

The other day I quoted a passage from I'm-Her's blog about being allowed to look but not to touch. Maybe Thumper's wife read that blogpost too, I've just read an extremely hot post on his website describing that and much more. You can read it HERE.

More discussions pertaining to the finer details of our new weight loss incentive contract this evening. Now any item/action chosen goes off the table for the following week, this is to prevent me choosing the same thing over and over again, like licking Mistress's ass for instance... because on the face of it, if I can chose anything or licking Mistress R's gorgeous ass, well...
Excitingly, Mistress seems to be coming up with ideas to.. err, temper my choices. Like pulling on my balls while I lick her ass, or hovering over me so I can only just reach. Evil.
Also, of course, there's nothing to stop Mistress using any of the other toys at any time at all. She could quite easily sit on my face and at the same time be flicking my cock with the crop, or the cock whip. Indeed, she could do that (and anything else she chooses) any time she wants, I certainly won't be complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment