Sunday 16 June 2013

Bloggers of bullshit...

Very occasionally I get emails which ask, is there really a Mistress R? Is your blog genuine? Well, the answer to both those questions is yes, there is a Mistress R and everything you read is genuine.
I think the more blogs you read the more easy it becomes to spot the fantasists, but every now and then maybe one slips through the net, or one you believed in starts to exhibit signs of bullshittery.
I guess this is the way of the world these days, technology has provided us with ways to share our stories, but also given us the tools to fool our unsuspecting public. This has made us (or at least me)  sceptical beyond belief.
Last night Mistress R and I watched 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose', this morning I looked on the internet to see if there was anything to back up the 'based on a true story' schtick. As it happened, for once there was, although the film bears stark differences to the true story, for that it seems you'd be better of watching a different film called 'Requiem (2006)' instead.
Wikipedia is a brilliant idea, but is not a good place to look for 'proof' of anything much, I seem to remember Iron Maiden creating web pages about a fictional character called Benjamin Breeg prior to an album released in 2006. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it true. But I'm sure you, my intelligent (and probably slightly older and worldy-wise) readers are smart enough to realise all of this.
To those who have doubts about the veracity of my blog though, ask yourself this... if I was actually making this stuff up, do you not think I would have explored all my fantasies by now (I mean it's been over two years already), instead of moaning about how long it takes for things to happen? Wouldn't I be constantly worshipping Mistress R's body, being pegged nightly and locked in a steel chastity device with no hope of release until Christmas? Wouldn't I be constantly forced to watch Mistress R being ploughed by a succession of hugely hung lovers and then forced to clean their cocks and her pussy? Huh...?
No, I whine because Mistress doesn't ring her foot worship bell and I get grumpy because she doesn't feel like teasing me for a few days and my stupid CB3000 lives in a drawer because Mistress R hates it and it never fitted me properly in the first place.
Now, I'm not going to name names, but there is a blog I've been reading for some time which is starting to smell a lot like bullshit. I may be completely wrong, but things are developing at such an alarming rate that it just sets my bullshit radar tingling. Can radar tingle? I doubt it. But you know what I mean.
It will be interesting to see how the blog in question progresses now... when I first started reading it it was about a guy in an open marriage whose wife occasionally fucked other guys, while he chose to remain faithful. So far so not that unusual. His blog made it clear that his fantasy was for her to fuck black guys with big cocks, but she rarely did.
However in the last few weeks, she's gone black monster cock crazy, decided to get pregnant with one of the 3-4 black guys she's been seeing, spent hours being fucked in every hole, told her husband that he now has no chance of fucking her, that he's expected to eat her pussy and suck her lovers' cocks (even though he has never expressed any positive feelings about doing so) and that he is going to be locked into chastity. No wait, not only that, she's so serious about it she's gone straight for a 'metal' chastity device.
Hmm. Does that sound like something that happens in the real world?
I mean, I guess it could... and in the past I've seen the writer mount a credible defence of his posts (albeit that was before this whole crazy episode started), but this really does sound like the work of someone whose blog is becoming increasingly fictionalised.
But is there anything wrong with that? Well, I guess not. It's just disappointing. I would much rather someone would make it clear that their blog is partly or fully fantasy.
I must say though, I have seen much fewer blogs of bullshit of late than say a couple of years ago. Then they seemed to be popping up every five minutes, and disappearing again almost as quickly. A tell tale sign is when anyone claims to have been locked into any kind of chastity device for the first time without any kind of adjustment period. They make the usual noises about difficulty peeing and such, and for anyone who has never worn one they might sound somewhat convincing, but for anyone who has actually tried any kind of chastity device on... I think not.
As for the aforementioned blog, it will be interesting to see what happens when his wife locks him into his new steel chastity device. I suspect this will prove the veracity of this particular blog one way or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment