Wednesday 19 June 2013

Another great post...

Another great post to tell you about today, this time it's from 'I'm-Hers' and you can read it HERE. It describes his feelings about his relationship, which in a way mirrors Thumper's post the other day but from a different angle.
IH is in a very 'service' based relationship, but craves more dominance and again it sounds like the relationship is not as balanced as he would like. It does seem that just like being locked up and not being given enough acknowledgement is not the same as being actively teased and denied, doing all the household chores without adequate 'confirmation' is equally frustrating.

I'm-Hers does say that in some ways he is delighted with the way he is treated, but that the simplest things could make his submission that much more effective. For instance:
"I mean, she did vow* to remind me that I was her sub. She did promise to cultivate that submission. To me, cultivating means more than telling me “I’m hungry, make me a sandwich.” Cultivating is a process of reinforcing our differences. I’d love for her to call me from the other room, “Sub, I need this room vaccuumed now.”
*I think he means this quite literally, they had some unusual marriage vows

One part of the post that did appeal to me was this part...
"Sometimes I wish she’d put my face between her legs and tell me to just stay there without giving me permission to kiss her most intimate parts. It would be a wonderfully powerful tease but also one that would teach obedience and discipline."

That does sound pretty cool and it's gone straight into my notebook for my novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment