Sunday 9 June 2013

A perfect, ruined orgasm...

After this morning's debacle... I spent the afternoon cutting down trees in the back garden. After a nice hot shower, Mistress and I headed to the bedroom. My back was a little sore, but nothing was going to stop me tasting her gorgeous, wet pussy. We kissed a little first but Mistress was impatient for me to get started and I wasn't going to argue.
Mistress had a lovely, hard orgasm, really bucking against my tongue and when she pushed me away and I looked up, she had a huge smile on her face. Perfect.
We lay down next to each other and Mistress had my cock hard very quickly, I told her how good she tasted and she bent over me to suck my cock. Yet again she had her bra on, but I was too distracted by her mouth to complain. My cock felt really hard and Mistress was soon stroking it hard and fast, just as I was feeling that my orgasm was building she switched to sucking again and slow strokes. She did this several times before stroking me hard and fast, was she trying to make me cum?
I told her I was getting close and she let go, teasing my cock with her fingertips for a while and then pumping hard again. I warned her a second time and she pumped a little longer before switching to the fingertip teasing. Without warning, a relatively small amount of cum emptied from my cock, if I hadn't seen it I don't think I would have even known - I felt nothing, a perfect ruined orgasm.
Mistress scooped up my cum on her fingers and fed it to me, three or four times she did this and I eagerly sucked her fingers clean. How many times do you read about how subs want to eat their own cum but lose the initiative once they have cum? I am over that of course and will always swallow my cum if Mistress wants me to and I LOVE it when Mistress makes me do it even if the urge has passed somewhat... but I'll admit it was a bit easier this time, still being really horny - I would certainly recommend it as a way for someone trying to get over that initial hurdle. It's weird, it must be psychological, but it tasted better somehow...
I whispered 'Thank you Mistress,' to her as she continued to tease my cock. She asked me what I was thanking her for and I said 'Everything...' then added '...for ruining my orgasm, for teasing me and for allowing me to swallow my cum'.
Mistress waited a little while and then stroked my cock some more, it was rock hard in seconds, my ruined orgasm had had no impact whatsoever, it was like it never happened. Mistress stood over me (facing my  feet) and I reached up and parted her cheeks, exposing her tight, pink asshole. It looked so fucking good...
Mistress sank down onto my face and I breathed in the musk of her ass, I didn't think for a second that she would allow me to lick it, but I decided to beg anyway, nothing ventured... To my surprise and absolute joy Mistress agreed to let me lick her ass and I greedily lapped and flicked at her puckered hole with my tongue, my cock was throbbing again and Mistress moved forward and sank down onto my pole and rode me like that for a little while. It felt absolutely incredible, and being able to view Mistress's gorgeous ass as I slid in and out of her beautiful pussy was a real treat.
All too soon Mistress dismounted and lay down beside me. I was conscious that I had licked her ass and swallowed my cum, so I kept my mouth closed as I kissed her (even though I really wanted to kiss her hard and deep). She continued stroking my cock to another edge and I thought maybe I might get another ruined orgasm. She allowed the edge to fade away but my cock was still aching and I begged her to give me one more edge. Mistress pumped my cock hard until I was close and then let go, but as close as I was I couldn't quite force my cum to release. It was so incredibly frustrating, but so unbelievably hot.
After a couple of ball slaps Mistress lay down beside me smiling. I lay on my back, completely drained, completely and utterly satisfied with my treatment. Mistress said to me the other day that she thinks she's  getting better at teasing me... ain't that the truth! I thanked her again and reassured her that I love being treated this way. She looked so beautiful then, smiling at me. I know deep down she loves being mean to me, but I know it's hard to truly accept that it's okay to do it, that's why I always want to tell her how much I love it. I want her to enjoy it, to embrace it, I want her to love it as much as I do and I want her to want to be even meaner to me.
As we lay there she casually played with my left nipple, I wished she would squeeze and pull it hard but instead I asked if I could please taste her beautiful pussy again, hoping she would straddle my face and allow me to lick her clean (I can't tell you how much I love having her on top of me like that, it's the best), but instead she reached down and slid her finger inside her pussy and had me suck it clean, then she did it again. It wasn't quite what I was hoping for, but I love that she is becoming more comfortable about doing this too, it's very sexy and she tasted wonderful.
Off to the seaside tomorrow, so probably won't be anything to blog about, unless maybe I get some morning teasing.... let's just hope we don't get any unwanted phone calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment