Friday 31 May 2013

Absolute filth...

Can you believe it's June tomorrow, I mean seriously! Time just seems to slip away, before you know it the Christmas cards will be in the shops again. About a fortnight ago I was supposed to start writing my new book, and of course, so far, no writing. I have got a lot of notes and scribbles that will form the basis of this book, but I can't help wondering if my goal of having it finished by the end of the year isn't a little ambitious without putting in some serious hours.
Inspiration strikes me at the oddest times and I have to make little notes through the day and then transfer them to my notebook, soon I should be transferring those notes to a Word document and then the real work starts.
It's strange, when I read back some of my stories (particularly 'Owned') it kinda surprises me how filthy it was, which makes me wonder actually if my recent writing hasn't been a little bit tame. Seeing as this new book is intended to be my first proper published/self-published/e-book/etc... I am determined to make it my filthiest writing to date.
I have yet to read a pure chastity book that makes truly gripping reading, and I think a novel length story needs more characters and more interaction between characters. My book will feature chastity, femdom, cuckolding... and probably some degree of humiliation/forced-bi/cum play. It won't feature any cross-dressing however, as that simply doesn't interest me, and while this is intended as a commercial venture, it is first and foremost about writing what I want to read. I have tried writing to a format (see my 'Unfinished Femdom Cave Book') and I found it really, really hard to dedicate myself to it enough. The problem as I see it was that, since Femdom Cave requested the story to be 'forced', I spent ages going around in circles trying to make that scenario convincing. Having since seen other examples of 'forced' story writing, I can see that maybe all that's necessary is for there to be some initial 'forcing' and then just get on with the story.
But I can't do that. My thing is I have to make my story believable, I can't stand stories where strong reluctance turns to wilfulness within a few sentences. Some people come up with great story ideas and then throw them away by rushing things. It's really disappointing.
When reading other people's work I usually find myself picking it apart, why would this person do that, why doesn't this person just do that... it's quite annoying really. It must be great to just read everything and take it at face value. I think it's the curse of the 'involved', as much as I love making music, I think I probably enjoyed listening to other people's music before I knew how it was done.
I'm reading a book at the moment actually, which is quite good, very good in parts actually, but there's still this nagging feeling in the background. Why did the guy not just cut the padlock off the chastity device if he really didn't want it on? I mean, it's really not that difficult. Ah well. Just as well I'm writing a novel since it will give me plenty of time to build the story and make it as realistic as possible. Oh yes, and I guarantee it will be absolute filth too.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment