Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mistress R puts me at ease...

A lovely hard orgasm on my tongue for Mistress R tonight, followed by some wonderful teasing for me. My cock was a little slow to get hard but once it did it was solid, I think maybe all this stuff on my mind was weighing heavier than I realised.
Afterwards we discussed my recent posts and Mistress totally put my mind at rest. She said she understands how difficult it is to open up and tell her the stuff that I have, and it was good to be able to tell her that it worries me how she might think of me when I tell her these things. But she reassured me that she knows it's fantasy and it doesn't make her think badly of me or anything.
She asked me if I wanted her to stop saying the things that obviously triggered this insecurity and I assured her that I definitely don't, if anything I would like her to be more graphic...
Time for bed now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment