Tuesday 14 May 2013

15 seconds of perfection...

Tonight was a little different to last night, but still great. Mistress and I went to bed about 8:30pm and as I knelt between her open thighs we kissed, Mistress reached down and stroked my cock a little and then let go. For my part I arched my back until the tip of my cock was just brushing against her lovely pussy, it was really, really hard. But any hopes of a repeat of last night were dashed when she pushed me down between her legs and for the second night in a row I panted into her gorgeous pussy as my cock threatened to explode against the sheets.
Fortunately it didn't and after I brought Mistress to her orgasm she lay on her side next to me and we kissed as she stroked my cock until it was hard again. This was when I told her that I had been remembering last night as I drove home from work and that my cock had been so fucking hard as I thought about sliding my cock in and out of her perfect pussy.
Mistress said she hoped I hadn't touched my cock without permission, and I confessed to rubbing it through my jeans but nothing more. She gave my cock a few slaps, but seemed satisfied that I hadn't gone any further than that.
I now had my hand on her beautiful ass as she sucked my cock, and I told her how my cock had gotten even harder as I had moved on to thinking about how badly I wanted to lick her ass. She asked me if I really wanted to lick it and I told her I did. She pulled a sort of 'couldn't care less face' as she knelt beside me stroking my cock, while presenting her gorgeous pussy for me to look at once again (the accursed bra was much in evidence though of course). My cock felt so hard, but I was nowhere near edging.
Mistress told me to close my eyes and then straddled my face, pressing her ass right against my face. I misheard her and thought she said I could lick her asshole, but the second I did she pulled away. "I said you are not allowed to lick it," she said. "But I am going to tease you with it."
My tongue stayed firmly in my mouth as I breathed in her musky scent, not wishing to jeapordise any further chance for any kind of ass worship. Eventually she allowed me to open my eyes so I could see her wonderful ass, I so wanted to plunge my tongue into it as she continued stroking my cock. But all too soon she lifted off and went back to stroking and sucking my cock while I squeezed and gently stroked her gorgeous ass.
I told her how much I love her ass and begged her to let me lick it. She asked me if I thought I deserved to be allowed to lick it, which I obviously didn't seeing as I kinda did touch my cock a little tiny bit... but rather than being negative and saying 'no' I opted for the more positive 'Whatever pleases you Mistress'.
Mistress played with my cock a little more and then said, "You can either lick my ass for a very brief time... or I will tease you cock for another minute."
She let go of my cock and I lay there going back and forth, but knowing that there was only ever going to be one answer. I adore Mistress's ass and I've given up orgasms before for the chance to worship it, but still my cock was craving more attention.
"Decide quickly or you won't get either."
I opted for the former, of course... and Mistress straddled my face again and I had the most wonderful fifteen seconds or so with my tongue pressed into her ass before she pulled away and lay down next to me again. She gave my cock a couple more slaps and then told me that was it for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment