Friday 24 May 2013

Asking permission...

I haven't been sleeping at all well this past week and last night I was literally nodding off in front of the TV. However, as soon as I got into bed I started to feel horny and watching my beautiful, naked  Mistress get into bed I was soon hard and awake.
I asked her if I could touch my throbbing cock and she said I could for two minutes but that I wasn't allowed to edge... and I definitely wasn't allowed to cum!
I turned onto my back and used my right hand to firmly stroke my cock for a while, but suddenly Mistress told me to stop and teased me with her nails for a few seconds, then told me to start again. She told me that this was to remind me how much better it was when she touches my cock. After another thirty seconds or so Mistress teased me again and then told me to stroke myself once more.
Soon she was counting down the remaining time and when she got to nought she checked that I had stopped before kissing me goodnight.
I curled up behind her, feeling my aching cock throb against her gorgeous ass and told her I couldn't wait to make her cum again. That should be tonight all being well. Then it'll be Monday in our next Femdom session. If we can squeeze two more in next week we'll set a new record  of 14 orgasms for Mistress R in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment