Thursday 2 May 2013

Ruined again...

Tonight has been a bit hit and miss, Mistress and I are planning to do something at the weekend and I think we both knew we would have to get down to the crappiness of planning what we were going to do, and this was playing on our minds when we snuck off to bed earlier in the evening - because frankly I think we both knew that there was not going to be any fun to be had afterwards! How right we were.
Anyway, so... with that in mind, it's possibly not surprising that Mistress R's 243rd orgasm was a little reluctant to blossom into fruition... not that I object to spending more time between her gorgeous thighs of course, you know me by now, nowhere I'd rather be than tongue deep in Mistress's beautiful pussy! But at one point I really thought it was going to be a DNF (to use the motor racing vernacular)... and that is something I really can't abide since it inevitably makes me feel like I have failed even when Mistress reassures me that it is not my fault, plus of course while I crave frustration for myself the last thing I want is to leave my beautiful Mistress unsatisfied. Thankfully after a brief pause for breath, Mistress finally had a lovely cum, albeit it didn't leave me quite as blissed out as it usually does...
Prior to that Mistress toyed with my cock with her beautiful feet while I knelt at the end of the bed, she also gave me the very rare treat of watching her rub her pussy with her own fingers. I loved watching her do that, usually when she does that I am kissing her feet and forbidden to look up!
After Mistress came it was my turn for some teasing and (seemingly inevitably on this evening of meh) my cock was a little reluctant to get hard (though it had been fine earlier), I think I still felt a bit responsible for her earlier frustration to be honest...
Anyway, Mistress knelt beside me as she stroked my cock giving me a good view of her gorgeous body... save for the black bra which covered her lovely breasts. I asked her if she would please remove it, she said that maybe she would in a little while, depending on how badly I wanted it.
Then she bent over and started to suck my cock while I caressed her ass, I was sufficiently hard now, if not setting any records, and when she knelt back up she told me that I had to choose between having her remove her bra and allowing me to see her beautiful breasts, or would I rather she teased me with her ass?
I really wanted her to take her bra off, but I am a sucker for Mistress's ass... so after some deliberation I opted for the second choice. She had me close my eyes and then stood over me before lowering her ass onto my face. I wanted to lick her ass of course, but somehow I didn't want to ask in case she decided to stop teasing me altogether... or at least she might take her gorgeous ass away.
Mistress told me I could open my eyes after a while and took great delight in using her free hand to give me a better view of her pretty, pink asshole. So fucking lickable! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah. She was pumping my cock quite hard now and it seemed to me that she was trying to get me close, indeed after a few more hard pumps I told her I was getting close, she moved off me and knelt beside me, gently stroking my cock, I sensed that she was going to ruin my orgasm and yet I could feel the edge slipping away, so frustrating!
Mistress coaxed my cock closer and closer, alternating between firm and gentle strokes until I felt like I was going to explode... and then a jet of cum shot out of my cock and Mistress relinquished almost all stimulation, merely teasing my cock with her fingertips as the remaining cum flowed from my cock. It maybe wasn't a perfectly ruined orgasm but it was pretty damned frustrating one and even now my cock feels 'different'. Like usually if I am allowed to cum my cock spends the rest of the evening completely docile and feels completely spent, in fact barely 'feels' at all. Tonight my cock remains soft, but feels kinda 'throbby' for want of a better word... I guess this is what people say about a ruined orgasm being more frustrating than just being teased and denied, and I expect my morning wood tomorrow will be even harder and achey than normal.
Well I certainly hope so anyway.
:)
After I'd finished 'cumming' (Mistress said it looked like I was in agony... which I wasn't of course, only an agony of frustration) Mistress had me lick up and swallow some of my cum from her hand. I loved that she ruined another orgasm and made me lick it up (something she only usually does in our Femdom sessions), I did worry that after my first ruined one it would be an age until she did it again, so this was a very welcome turn of events since I really want her to exploit every tool at her disposal to maximise her control over my cock and the pleasure it can bring (or withhold from) me.

No comments:

Post a Comment