Monday 13 May 2013

A rare and wonderful feeling...

So this last weekend was a little bit stressy and didn't really go as Mistress and I planned... hence Mistress still hasn't quite got to the big 250! But at least tonight we edged her one more closer and if you look at the box to your right you will see that she's now had exactly two hundred orgasms more than I have since Aprill 2011. Wow!!!
Actually tonight was pretty wonderful. After dinner we sat on the sofa together and I gave Mistress's gorgeous feet a good rub, not as good as worshipping them with my lips and tongue admittedly, but it's turned cold again here in Blighty. I just hope we didn't miss our chance to use that damned service bell that sits there taunting me day in day out... hmm.
Aaaaannnnyway, so Mistress gave me a hot sexy kiss on the sofa and then we adjourned to the bedroom. I lagged behind a little while Mistress got comfortable and then I slipped into bed beside her and started kissing her while rubbing my hands up and down her beautiful, silky thighs. Within a minute my cock was hard and Mistress started rubbing it with her leg a while before reaching down and firmly stroking my meat.
It felt fantastic to feel her fingers wrapped around my aching cock and I licked my fingers and started to tease her pussy as she continued to stroke me. We stayed like this a little while and then she lifted her knees up and I made to move down between her legs, I was about to bury my head between her thighs when she told me, "I want you to put your cock in me first...".
This was a pleasant surprise to say the least, I can't even remember exactly when the last time Mistress let me on top, but I'm sure it was several months ago. I moved between her legs and Mistress grabbed my cock and guided me into her wet pussy. It felt fucking a-mazing to feel her silky pussy around my cock like that, and to be able to dictate the pace instead of having her riding me.
I was kind of in that 'confident I can hold back, but not that confident because actually the last time I came it was April' kinda place... and after a fairly short time I settled into a rhythm which was slowly increasing in pace. I was pretty sure that Mistress was going to tell me to fuck her hard and cum inside her, especially since she was so obviously enjoying the feeling of my cock inside her again. I gradually increased the pace, enjoying the rare sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her divine pussy at my will, but instead of the expected order to fuck her hard and cum inside her, Mistress placed her hand on my chest and told me to stop. She pushed me back until my cock slipped out of her soaking pussy and she used her fingers to stroke me some more as I looked down at her beautiful pink pussy.
She pulled me back inside for a few more strokes and then stopped me altogether, before ordering me down between her legs. My cock was throbbing and I was moaning into her pussy as I started to lick her cock tainted lips. Wow that was soooooooo hot, I could have quite easily shot my load onto the sheet if I hadn't kept myself in check.
A while later Mistress arched her back as my tongue brought her to orgasm and straight after I greedily devoured the copious juices that covered my fingers, she tasted absolutely heavenly tonight, and hopefully... we'll be doing something like this again tomorrow. It would be really nice to get Mistress R's total up to 250 by the weekend, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment