Thursday 9 May 2013

A question...

Anonymous left a comment today, which I thought I would answer here rather than... there.

We're a bit new to this, but I'm discovering that I miss not being able to orgasm with him inside me any more because he can't last long enough. If I ruin his orgasm every few days or so, that will clearly be frustrating for him (which is good) but will it mean he can last longer inside me without risk of cumming so that I get my orgasm?

Undoubtedly keeping your chap in a state of frustration isn't going to help him when it comes to lasting a long time once he's inside you. Will ruining his orgasms help? I suggest you try it and find out, some men will probably find it helps some may say not at all. I would suggest that you try going on top, because I find I can last pretty much indefinitely if Mistress is on top, but once I'm on top it's very difficult. 
Harry Haversackers has written at length about the use of numbing creams, where he is creamed and then washed (so that the cream doesn't desensitize his wife's pussy), and by all accounts the results are pretty spectacular. I haven't tried it so I can't really comment. You might want to have him wear a cock ring too, I always find they help because (and this might be utter nonsense...) it feels like the ring does some of the work and you don't have to be so aroused in your head to stay hard, and not being so aroused in the head means you probably won't cum too quick - hopefully.
Personally, this isn't a problem for me because Mistress R doesn't cum from penetration, which is actually kind of lucky for me because I love to eat pussy. I think most women in your position would probably say that what you lose in one part of the relationship you will more than gain in another, Mistress R certainly shows no signs of wishing to return to the vanilla side.
What you could try is having your partner enjoy a full orgasm and then when he's recovered (depending on his age and recovery speed - could be half an hour, later or the next day) then use him as he should be able to last before the frustration takes hold again. I realise this isn't tremendously helpful, but the truth of the matter is that people living this lifestyle probably enjoy more orgasms orally then vaginally, the pay off may be that once you get started that way and you have a frustrated eager pussy licker in the house you may forget about having him inside you when you cum. 
Besides, the chances of him not cumming with you spasming on his cock are probably pretty remote I would have thought...
Hope this helps a little bit, please let us know how you get on and if there's anything else I can help you with please get in touch, either through my email or through the blog comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment