Saturday 11 May 2013

One Million Pageviews...

I knew it was coming (obviously) but still, 1,000,000 pageviews is pretty amazing, in fact given that my second (actually far more popular) blog has already got 800,000, if I hadn't split them apart then I would be getting close to 2,000,000 already. Ah well... changes are afoot in that department so watch this space, I have some big plans which are going to take a lot of effort to complete, but I think in the end it will be worth it.
Thanks to everyone who follows my blog(s) and special thanks to everyone who has emailed me or left a comment, particularly Mistress Marie, Harry Haversackers, Whichisnice, Q&k (please come back), not to mention Tom Allen (at Keyheld) who more than anyone is responsible for the success of this blog.
Hopefully over the coming years I will have much more to blog about, as Mistress R and I move deeper and deeper into this new life of ours, who knows maybe one day I too will be blogging about how long Mistress has had me locked up. Harry suggested the Mature Metal Jailbird the other day and the internet seems to agree that it is a very good device. I must admit, though I have my doubts it will ever come about, just looking at it kinda makes me wish it would.


I also hope that as time moves on I will have more Femdom fun to write about too, this is supposed to be a 'Chastity & Femdom' blog after all and the chastity element seems to be getting all the glory. But since my blog is 100% genuine, it can only reflect real life, which means that for that to happen I need to persuade Mistress R to give me something to write about. Here's hoping that the next million hits brings plenty of whipping, spanking, CBT, foot, body and ass worship, nipple play, butt plug and strap-on action to keep you all entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment