Saturday 4 May 2013

A trip to London...

Mistress and I were in London today and we made a point of visiting the Harmony store on Oxford Street. Mistress tried on a new PVC top but she didn't like it and so we left almost empty handed. We picked up a bottle of ID Lube, we don't use lube very often, but that is really, really good stuff... maybe I can persuade Mistress to use it to tease my cock with a cock ring on, that would be very nice I'm sure.
One thing which made me smile was that as soon as we got down to the basement (where all the good stuff is - all the fluffy handcuffs and penis ice cube trays are on the street level) Mistress was looking to see if they had any cock rings with spikes on the inside! Sadly they didn't have any, I'm a little relieved but mostly disappointed...
I did notice a 5 piece set of butt plugs which went up to 2" diameter, but didn't purchase... perhaps if anyone from Harmony reads this they could send me a review sample? Go on, you know you want to!
Seeing all the glass dildo's made me want one to replace the crappy old dildo that we've had forever that is mostly the one we use in the Femdom sessions, I remember Mistress accidentally pushing her glass dildo up my ass once and it felt really nice. We did buy a glass anal toy but it falls out too easy, probably because we use too much lube actually, you only seem to need a small amount of lube with glass toys.
Mistress was unimpressed with the fleshlights, she looked very confused as she looked at them and then she saw the end and the penny dropped. I must admit they don't look good, but they are supposed to feel pretty good and their potential for teasing is quite obvious.
Hopefully we will go back to London soon, and definitely to Erotica in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment