Wednesday 8 May 2013

Writhe, suffer, cry, beg...


For the most part I am very happy to be on the 'honour' system, the real life practicalities of being properly locked up are somewhat daunting and given my own brief experiences with the CB-3000 I really do wonder how anyone ever lives with it full time. Which makes me think that actually, the people who do live with it full time must really, really, really, really want to make it work.
Having made many captions myself (and to be honest being rather 'over them' nowadays) it's unusual for one to make any sort of impression on me, but this one for some reason gave me pause for thought and made me suddenly envious of those among us who are properly 'locked'.
Doubtless the reality can probably never live up to the fantasy, but I for one would love to writhe, suffer, cry and beg for my Mistress, wow what a headfuck!

You can visit captionsofchastity.tumblr by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment