Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bonus foot worship

After our Femdom session on Sunday I mentioned to Mistress R that I wanted to buy her something special to celebrate our upcoming twentieth wedding anniversary. It was easy when we got to ten years because she was always drooling over a TAG Heuer watch in the jewellers window. She still has that watch and it's still immaculate but if there's one thing I've learned over the years it's that Mistress R and surprises don't always go hand in hand. So with no obvious present forthcoming I decided to give Mistress several months notice so that she could choose something herself.
And so it came to pass that late on Sunday evening I spent over half an hour worshipping her beautiful feet while she surfed the net for sparkly goodies. I'd love to be able to say that she had rang the bell or simply ordered me to do it, but no it was my suggestion. Still much work to be done then...

No comments:

Post a Comment