Thursday 16 May 2013

Feedback...

Been receiving some nice emails this week complimenting the changes that I've made to the blog, thanks for those, always nice to receive feedback as any blogger will tell you. I have much more work to do to get the blog exactly how I want it, so expect to see some changes over the next few days and possibly weeks. As ever, the changes I have in mind are quite time consuming, but if you've looked at the new caption menu page I hope you'll agree that the time is well spent. Also the new 'Caption' and 'Video' buttons I've added on the right hand side-bar are indicative of future developments (although they aren't quite right yet, so expect more refinements and additions there).
One of the emails I received today was from the excellent Femdom author Alex Jordaine, and if you visit my blog on Monday I will tell you how you can get hold of a free e-book copy of 'Mistress of Torment'. That's the only one I haven't got as it happens, so that's a bit of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment