Tuesday 7 May 2013

New long term project...

This will probably be my undoing, but it is my intention that by the end of the year I will have written a proper full length chastity-femdom-cuckold novel. It is my intention to either sell this through amazon on the Kindle, or to find a proper publisher to print it. Obviously being old I would prefer it to be the second option, since I would like to put it on my shelf next to my collection of erotic books. However, I'm not stupid and I realise that the first option is somewhat more likely. And that's okay.
Having decided this of course, my brain is awash with ideas and it's actually quite stressful trying to remember them all, indeed last night I was up until the early hours getting my thoughts down on paper and when I finished I must admit to feeling an enormous weight lifted off my shoulders, of course it only lasted until this morning when more twisted ideas began manifesting themselves in my perverted little head...hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment