Wednesday 8 May 2013

Is it really only ten days...

I can still taste Mistress R's beautiful pussy as I'm typing this, I wish this taste was permanently in my mouth I really do, I love it more than anything. Mmmmmmm....
So Mistress and I have just got out of bed again, where I licked her beautiful pussy until she came on my tongue. Then she teased, slapped and sucked my cock until it was nice and hard, before straddling me and sinking down onto my cock. Oh, but first she made me beg her to take her bra off... it's so frustrating how she wears her bra to bed simply because she knows I want her to take it off, but that's all part of the game I suppose, and I'm quite happy to beg for such a beautiful reward.
Mistress peeled her bra off to reveal her wonderful breasts and hard, pink nipples. Mmmmmmmmm, so fucking gorgeous!
Soon she was riding my cock and reaching back to drag her nails across my balls, then leaning forward to let me suck on her glorious nipples... then when she'd had enough she settled down beside me and started teasing my throbbing, aching cock with her hand. I love the look Mistress gets on her face when she's doing this, it's hard to describe... aloof, superior, dominant... I LOVE IT.
Mistress called a halt and I begged her to let me taste her pussy one more time, she smiled to herself in that beautiful way she does when she senses my desperation, then straddled my face and allowed me ten or fifteen seconds to worship her beautiful pussy before she climbed off and finally called a halt.
I can't believe it's only been ten days since I was allowed to cum properly, albeit Mistress ruined my last orgasm a few days ago*... it feels so much longer. Of course part of me wants to be allowed to cum, but as always the other part of me wants to be denied and/or ruined for weeks on end until I'm truly, truly desperate.

*I love that I can say that now, it seems like I've been waiting forever for that to become part of this amazing, wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment