Saturday 18 May 2013

We made it...

Mistress R finally hit the big 2-5-0 earlier today. It was one of her more elusive orgasms to be honest, but Mistress assured me it was worth waiting for in the end. But out of Mistress's frustration came an awesome moment...
Sometimes when Mistress is finding it difficult to cum it's because she is too wet and can't get the friction she needs, when this happens she sometimes asks me to use my fingers on her clit for a while instead of my tongue, and then has me switch back to my tongue once she gets back in the groove. So tonight, when it became obvious that Mistress was struggling a little bit I briefly took it upon myself to utilise my fingers for a while, but Mistress had other ideas. The cool thing was that rather than address me verbally, Mistress simply grabbed the back of my head and pulled it right back down between her legs again, almost growling 'No' at me in the process!
Now obviously I would prefer my Mistress to enjoy a smooth road to her orgasm, but I must admit it was pretty damn cool to catch a small glimpse of the dominant within that I am gradually trying to coax out of my beautiful wife... and at least when she did cum it was nice and hard. If I could just find a way to tap into that 'strict domme' personality that I know Mistress has deep inside her, then I would be a very happy man indeed.
:)
Afterwards she teased my cock and gave me some lovely cock and ball slapping, plus some really amazing and intense cocksucking, gently using her teeth to torment me until I was really, really desperate to cum. Of course I'm not allowed to ask to be allowed to cum (if I was, I would have, believe me), but I did tell Mistress that I really wanted to (technically not the same thing!). She seemed somewhat amused and pointed out that I only got to cum a couple of days ago, so no dice there then...
Since this was her 250th orgasm since we went 24/7 with the male chastity thing (and the blog, no less), I gave her a card and some earrings to celebrate, along with some super hard-to-get chocolate that she absolutely loves, the earrings went down well, the chocolate even better and the frustrations of getting to that 250th orgasm were all but forgotten.

Mistress R's favourite chocolate in the world ever!

Since it was Mistress's 250th orgasm, I guess it's worth pointing out that Mistress has cum every 3.1 days, which is actually a slight downward trend considering that Mistress's first 125 orgasms took only 387 days to achieve (3.09 days), but looking at the current trends suggests the next 125 will come much sooner than either of those landmarks. I mean it's only the 18th of May and we're already up to 8 this month, maybe the new record we set just last month will have a very short shelf-life, let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment