Thursday 30 May 2013

Excited...

I worked out last night that if Mistress sets a new record tomorrow with her 14th orgasm of the month then she will have had 27 during April and May, which funnily enough is exactly the same number she had during our first THREE months doing full time chastity in 2011!
So we'll be a whole month ahead after two months!
The funny thing is that it doesn't even really feel like we've been pushing it this month, there hasn't been a long run of consecutive nights that have pushed up the total, it's been more of a consistent flow.
I am very happy that Mistress is allowing me to go down on her so regularly, I actually find myself feeling quite unhappy when circumstances prevent it. Mistress R and I are incredibly close and this experience has brought us even closer, but when we don't get to enjoy each other it soon leaves us both feeling a little bereft.
I wish I could be licking her gorgeous pussy right now...sometimes even twenty-four hours seems way too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment