Sunday 5 May 2013

Literotica feedback...

Three comments left on my Literotica page for my latest story this last week...

MistressMtoyou said: Liked it. Your orgasm denial stories are the best on this site and I always get a couple of new ideas from your work. Thanks.

Anonymous said: Not my favorite type of story but I liked it much better than most. It was between just them and there was strong control but not degradation. You packed a lot of psychological drama in with the action and without a lot of extraneous crap (figure stats, specific history, stupid plots devices like blackmail). I also like that it is clear HE wants this and has not been slowly manipulated to it. All in all, enjoyable.

Lord Gro said: Not my kink but...your writing is better than average, and I've been following your writing since well before your name changed. Not going to score this one, because I'm not really in the target audience, and I fear I'd score it lower than it deserves because it isn't really my type of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment