Monday 27 May 2013

What are your long term goals...?

Someone emailed me a few days ago, asking that very question. Great question I thought! But not so easy to answer... (but then the best questions never are, are they?).
See, the truth is I don't really know where this will lead us. I know some other blogs, the writer is very upfront about what they hope to achieve, this can be wildly fantastical (living a life of 24/7/365 slavery) to stop you in your tracks reality (having another man's - usually black - baby).
Well obviously the second one is not for me and the first one sounds a little too restrictive somehow, as much as the fantasy might sound good.
My number one priority in this is my Mistress's happiness. Of course the odd thing about all this is that in order to get on this track I had to make her temporarily uncomfortable, which I didn't enjoy, but I trusted in my belief that the long term benefits would outweigh the temporary effects. Thankfully I was right, but if this arrangement of ours was making Mistress unhappy for any reason then she would only have to say so and I would be more than happy to change it or even stop it altogether if that's what she deemed necessary.
So, in actual fact my number one long term goal is my Mistress's happiness.
Beyond that, what I would really like is for my Mistress to also have absolute confidence in herself, and in particular how hot and sexy she is. It's not like Mistress is cripplingly insecure, but the majority of women judge themselves way too harshly, much more harshly than any decent man would (though of course there's always pricks who seek to undermine a woman's confidence to defend against their own insecurity).
I think Mistress's confidence has definitely grown over the last two years, and I love to see it. So I guess my second long term goal has to be to ensure Mistress has an unshakeable confidence in her sexiness and desirability. This is why it is such a big thing for me to want her to feel like she can call on me at a moment's notice to worship her feet or any other part of her. I would love it if in another few years she was so confident that the Femdom sessions became almost redundant because she would feel able to slip into that personality whenever she wanted.
I can't think of anything sexier than a woman who has absolute confidence in herself, who knows that her husband would literally drop everything to worship her pussy, feet or any other part of her, or that she could use him in any way she wanted at a moment's notice. Actually, in the book that I am planning at the moment I will be putting a great emphasis on this sort of thing and the effect it has on the character's partner.
I also realise that I have to play my part in this too, and that if Mistress does take the risk I will comply immediately. My compliance will surely then have a positive effect on her future confidence and make her more likely to do it again and so on.
Lets say Mistress R came down the stairs right now, naked except for a strap-on (OMG!), honestly I would be on my knees faster than she could say 'suck it'. Because I know that she would be a little nervous about doing it out of the blue like that and if I hesitated or made her feel uncomfortable in any way then it would totally backfire and I would never want that to happen.
As for my final log term goal, well... in an ideal world I would still really like for my Mistress to have proper control of my cock. But I know that may be one goal that never comes to fruition and of the three that is the one that bothers me the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment