Thursday 16 May 2013

Next stop 250...

Tonight was pretty wonderful. Mistress and I wound up in bed again around 8:30pm and she had me kneel between her legs as she lay back on the pillows. She was wearing a loose gown and as we kissed she reached down and started stroking my cock. Then she reached down a little further and closed her slender fingers around my balls, digging her very long nails into my skin (nice!) and causing my cock to get suddenly really hard.
She spent some time stroking my cock, licking her fingers every now and then teasing the tip before rubbing them up and down the shaft, occasionally teasing my meat against her beautiful pussy, while I gazed down between her legs, hoping...
Eventually Mistress told me it was time for me to worship her pussy and pushed me down between her legs. I gladly moved down the bed as I am always eager to taste Mistress's delicious pussy and a while later enjoyed the wonderful sensation of her bucking against my tongue once again, before licking my fingers clean.
I thought that was it for the night but Mistress had other plans. She told me to get up on my knees again and then told me to put on my rubber cock ring. As I fitted the black ring over my cock and balls Mistress said, "All the time you were going down on me... I was laying here without a bra on."
She then opened her gown and revealed her beautiful naked breasts, before reaching down and starting to stroke me again. My cock was soon rock-hard and she pulled me closer to her, spreading her legs wider as she pushed the tip of my cock between her lips. It felt wonderful to slide my cock inside her again, even though it was only a few days since I last had the pleasure of doing so.
I lifted Mistress R's legs up onto my shoulders and eased into a nice easy rhythm, watching my cock disappear and reappear in and out of Mistress's delicious pussy. It's funny, I've always enjoyed watching my cock as it slides in and out of my beautiful wife, I think most men probably feel the same (in before someone else says 'I'd enjoy watching my cock slide in and out of your wife too'...), but when you live as I do and these things are but rare treats, you really learn to appreciate them all the more.
I watched Mistress squeezing her naked breasts and found myself wondering if I would be allowed to cum today and how much harder could I manage to fuck my gorgeous Mistress without pushing myself too close to the edge and risking a possible crisis.
I let her legs slide back down and leaned forward into the missionary position, once the 'norm', now of course an exotic treat, how things change. I kissed Mistress as I started to grind a little harder into her and she told me she wanted me to cum inside her. As usual, no sooner had the words left her mouth than I was ramping up the pace and intensity and before long I felt my balls contract against the cock-ring and my cum start to explode inside her. It seemed to go on and on, and it felt so good to be on top, to feel in control, to fuck my wife like any normal husband would and to shoot my cum inside her silky smooth pussy... but of course that feeling was just an illusion allowed only for a wonderful but brief moment, courtesy of Mistress R's generosity.
No sooner had I finished pumping my cum inside her, Mistress told me to lie on my back and quickly discarded the robe she had been wearing throughout. She straddled my face and I stared up at her gorgeous hard, pink nipples and perfectly naked breasts as I willingly tongued her cum filled pussy. There didn't seem to be that much cum actually... I think I must have planted it pretty deep inside her, but I loved that with that simple act she both re-asserted her authority and also satisfied my recurring desire to be made to eat my own cum.

So that brings an end to my latest period of chastity. Eighteen days this time... it's been a pretty awesome week: four orgasms for Mistress in the last seven days, not to mention two chances for me to be on top, a brief period of ass worship and I got to cum inside her and I got a cream pie... How lucky am I?????
Of course I am already wondering when Mistress will allow me to cum and when she will next decide to make me wait into the thirties and forties again, or maybe even longer? Only Mistress knows and I wouldn't have it any other way. It was lovely to have that fleeting feeling of control, but ceding it once more as I lapped at her cum filled pussy made me feel utterly content and completely satisfied. My cock belongs to Mistress R now and forever and knowing that makes me feel sooo happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment