Tuesday 28 May 2013

I guess the lady has a point...

M.J. said: Why do you worry so much, lots of people get turned on by things they 'shouldn't'. Would it bother you if you were Mistress R's dom and she fantasized about being forced to lick another woman's pussy that you had fucked? What's the difference?

I guess this lady has a point, and yet..
On the face of it, her argument is pretty sound, except that, rightly or wrongly, women with bisexual tendencies tend to be thought of as 'hot and greedy', whereas men with bisexual tendencies tend be thought of as 'indecisive gays'. Sorry for the gross generalisation and everything!
Not that I'm suggesting I have bi-sexual tendencies because I don't think I do. I like women, big time.
Actually I found a very interesting blog post which was kind of about this subject, which you can read HERE. The comments are particularly interesting I thought... one talks about 'sexualisation of ejaculation', which I kind of understand. I guess it's a bit like when someone develops a fetish about a shoe or something. The shoe in itself can be sexual without even being worn, or the shoe could still be sexually inspiring even if worn by a builder called Kevin...

No comments:

Post a Comment